Lynn E. Geist joined Scarfone & Geen, P.C. in 2013. Since joining the firm, Ms. Geist has focused her practice in the areas of first and third party no-fault litigation.
Ms. Geist graduated from Albany Law School in 1989. Prior to law school, Ms. Geist graduated from Canisius College with a BA in English and Communications.
- Insurance Defense Litigation
Admitted to Practice
- New York Bar, 1990
- US District Court, Northern District of New York, 1990
- Michigan Bar, 1994
- US District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 1995
- Canisius College, BA in English and Communications, 1986, Reichle Pre-Law Scholarship
- Albany Law School, JD, 1989, Moot Court