Ms. Witkowski has practiced in the area of insurance defense for over 30 years, beginning her career as a Claim Representative while attending Law School. During that time she has tried nearly 100 cases at all levels of practice, specializing in personal injury defense, arson and fraud and contract law. Over the past ten years at Scarfone & Geen, P.C., Ms. Witkowski's practice has expanded to include complicated no-fault medical and catastrophic loss cases, which she finds especially interesting and challenging.
- School, Degree, Year, Honors, Activities Wayne State University BA. 1977 Magna Cum Laude
- School, Degree, Year, Honors, Activities Detroit College of Law J.D. 1984 Book Award-Criminal Law, Moot Court
Professional or Trade Affiliations
- Wayne and Oakland County Mediator/Evaluator
- State Bar of Michigan Veterans Assistance and Pro Bono Contributor
- Member Oakland County Bar Association, Women Lawyers Association of Michigan
Recent representative cases include no-cause of action verdicts in six figure Michigan No-Fault attendant care damages, staged accidents and complex causation surgical/ injury trials. Successful resolutions of several high exposure No-Fault disputes utilizing skillful motion practice and negotiation.